Exciting Opportunity to join the future of the Bramah Team
We are recruiting for a Works Chemist, specialising in Chemical Processes to join our Quality team.
Your role will be to ensure compliance with aerospace requirements, customer specifications and requirements set by the regulatory bodies through the analysis of chemical processing solutions and effluent treatment plant outputs.
- To oversee the running of the ETP Operations for discharge/upkeep and utilisation.
- To maintain NADCAP compliance for Chemical Processing.
- To oversee the upkeep of both laboratories in:
- Housekeeping standards
- Maintenance of Laboratory equipment
- Develop and maintain Laboratory procedures
- Oversight of test data
- Ordering of consumables items
- To oversee the Process Bay and Electroform technical controls in:-
- Chemical ordering, storage and compliance issues
- Product development as required
- Update of procedures in accordance with customer specifications
- To oversee the data cards in performance substantiation and sign off.
- To oversee Environmental Health & Safety issues for the update of COSHH records and annual EA submissions.
- To oversee the Quality/Engineering processes for the Quality Standrds and re-write/amend as required.
The successful candidate will have the following skills / Experience
- Qualified to HNC level or equivalent in a Chemical Engineering / Manufacturing discipline or similar.
- Experience in Metallurgy and working with Chemcial Processing Solutions.
- Experience in Aerospace or automotive manufacturing
- Familiar with AS9100 requirements
- Experience of a range of relevant manufacturing processes, including CAD CAM, chemical milling (titanium/Inconel), electroforming (nickel/cobalt)
- Team player
- Innovative and embraces change
- Customer focused
- Highly motivated
- Excellent problem solving skills
If you have the drive, passion and skills to succeed and want great career opportunities, to work with a great team and be part of one of the oldest manufacturing organisations in the Country then apply now.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org