Exciting Opportunity to join the future of the Bramah Team
We are recruiting for a Quality Inspector to join the team at Doncasters Bramah to be responsible for all aspects of Inspection. The successful candidate will be working on exotic metals, such as titanium, jethete and inconell.
The job holder is responsible of all aspects of inspection on all manufactured parts, working to efficient standards in safe and timely manner.
• To inspect finished parts to customer specification.
• To ensure all operations are completed conforming to route card requirements and logged correctly.
• To highlight/report any non-conforming parts.
• To use vernier and tolerance gauges to inspect components.
• To abraid and final finish any products out of specification.
• To perform CMM/Faro Arm operations, to check components against drawing specifications.
• To carry out inspection operations to NADCAP and ISO9000 standards.
• You are required to work to Standard Operations Procedures (SOP’s)
• To have the ability to understand and interpret Technical drawings.
• Use the correct tools and equipment for the operation or work, including relevant safety equipment and protective clothing provided.
• To continually seek to improve existing working practices and exceed targets and standards set.
• To behave in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s competencies and the expectations for the role through:
a. Complying with organisational policies, procedures and working practices;
b. Complying with Company Health & Safety standards by developing a personal concern for the safety of themselves and others.
c. Carrying out any other duties as deemed appropriate for the role.
The successful candidate will have the following skills/experience:
Demonstrable experience in a similar industry
Experience of a range of relevant manufacturing processes.
Ideally qualified to BTEC Engineering Level 2 or equivalent
GCSE’s including Maths, Science and English to Grade C or above (or equivalent).
You must possess a willingness to work shifts and additional hours in order to complete your duties
If you have got what it takes and would like to work for one of the oldest manufacturing organisations in South Yorkshire, please get in touch. In return we will offer you a competitive salary and benefit package, career development and a forward thinking approach to manufacturing.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org