Exciting Opportunity to join the future of the Bramah Team
Doncasters Bramah as looking to recruit 2 FPI (Fluorescent penetrant inspection) Operatives.
The job holder is responsible of all aspects of NDT FPI on all manufactured parts, working to efficient standards in safe and timely manner
1. Perform in process quality checks ensuring products comply with the relevant specifications.
2. Perform non-destructive inspections on all components as identified by Data Card and/or customer specification, using dye penetrant and UV light methods.
3. Maintain test equipment and ensure that it is in calibration, taking appropriate action if not.
4. Preparation of parts for penetrant inspection in line with relevant procedures.
5. Inspection, evaluation and sentencing of product in line with customer specifications.
6. Maintain working environment to expected levels of housekeeping at all times
7. Responsible for general administration and upkeep of departmental documentation including completing/updating all in process documentation and systems as required e.g. EFACs
8. To behave in a way that is consistent with the organisation’s competencies and the expectations for the role through:
a. Complying with organisational policies, procedures and working practices;
b. Complying with Company Health & Safety standards by developing a personal concern for the safety of themselves and others.
c. Carrying out any other duties as deemed appropriate for the role.
Skills/Experience and Qualifications
The successful candidate will have the following:
1. Ability to interpret Standards and Specifications
2. Current PT Level 2 certification to EN4179/NAS410 and maintain certification through examination
3. Have an understanding of materials technology within an aerospace environment
If you have got what it takes and would like to work for one of the oldest manufacturing organisations in South Yorkshire, please get in touch. In return we will offer you a competitive salary and benefit package, career development and a forward thinking approach to manufacturing.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com