Exciting Opportunity to join the future of the Bramah Team
Provide engineering support to the NPDI team of a circa £35m per annum turnover manufacturing plant specialising in Fabrication. The NPDI team is responsible for development and industrialisation of new products in to the business. As part of the NPDI team the role will be customer focused and pivotal to the successful growth of the business.
• Mange small and large NPDI projects, working with customers to take new products through
industrialization and the gated process.
• Create and manage capital appropriation requests for bringing new equipment into the business
• Support, develop and train the NPDI Process engineers.
• Develop process technique sheets and SOPs
• Create process routing to be used by operations team
• Training and ‘hands on’ assistance for Operations personnel throughout the development
• Creation, amendment and control of Part Records, Bills of Material and Manufacturing
Routings within the company’s ERP system;
• Calculation and allocation of Standard Hour content within Manufacturing Routings to
facilitate monitoring of operational efficiency, accurate capacity planning and support of
financial and commercial processes;
• Identification of the requirements for Tooling, Data Cards, Manufacturing Stage Drawings,
CNC programs, CMM programs, Technique Sheets etc;
• Preparation and submission of relevant documentation where customer approval of processes is
• Support management of change to customer and third party technical requirements.
• Demonstrated leadership skills
• Clear communication
• Effective time management
• Team player
• Innovative and embraces change
• Customer focused
• Highly motivated
• Excellent problem solving skills
• MS Project experience
• Experience in aerospace/automotive manufacturing facility
• Familiar with AS9100 requirements
• Project management experience
• Experience of a range of relevant manufacturing processes, including CAD CAM, CNC/turning,
sheet metal work, laser, super plastic forming, EDM, Brazing, EBW and welding processes
• Qualified to degree level or above in a Manufacturing or Production Engineering discipline.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org